This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Release manager ping] [Patch, fortran] [4.4/4.5/4.6 regression] ICE in resolve_equivalence
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:52:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Release manager ping] [Patch, fortran] [4.4/4.5/4.6 regression] ICE in resolve_equivalence
- References: <4C4C5993.email@example.com> <4C4ECD95.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Mikael Morin <email@example.com> wrote:
> Le 25.07.2010 17:34, Mikael Morin a écrit :
>> Regression tested on x86_64-unknown-freebsd8.0. OK for trunk/4.5/4.4 ?
> Committed on trunk, but:
>> I need release manager approval for accelerated commit on 4.5 (if not
>> too late).
> for the patch:
Please wait until after the 4.5.1 release.