This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix memory corruption in LTO
- From: Andi Kleen <ak at linux dot intel dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rguenther at suse dot de
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:43:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix memory corruption in LTO
- References: <20100726192415.GC20984@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On 7/26/2010 9:24 PM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
Andi's changes introduced heap allocated object pointed from lto_file_data, so
we now ICE on everything big enough to trigger garbage collector at WPA stage.
Andi: this solves the cgraph hash table ICE you sent me
Thanks for the fix!