This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IRA improvements 1/4
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeffrey Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:14:36 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: IRA improvements 1/4
- References: <4C34819D.email@example.com>
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> * doc/tm.texi: Remove TARGET_IRA_COVER_CLASSES and
When target macros or hooks are removed, they should be added to the lists
of poisoned macros in system.h to help ensure people update ports when
moving them to newer versions of GCC.
Joseph S. Myers