This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^(n+1) ARM ldm/stm peepholes
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:49:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ping^(n+1) ARM ldm/stm peepholes
- References: <4BCD9301.email@example.com> <4C346B3C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C404020.email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Bernd Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 07/07/2010 01:55 PM, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
>> Here's an updated version of my ldm/stm peepholes patch for current
>> trunk. ?The main goal of this is to enable ldm/stm generation for Thumb
>> by using define_peephole2 and peep2_find_free_reg rather than
>> define_peephole; there are one or two new peepholes to recognize
>> additional opportunities.
Hope no-one minds I ping this too. It'd be nice to see this go in
soon, it's a big step towards the elimination of the text peepholes
(define_peephole & friends).