This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] soft/hard-float preprocessor symbol
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:32:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] soft/hard-float preprocessor symbol
- References: <4C471AF4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
> Hi, this patch adds built-in preprocessor symbols __ARM_PCS,
> __ARM_PCS_VFP to indicate the current soft/hard-float calling
> convention, as described in the draft ACLE.
Do you have a pointer to that document? I just want to double-check the
specification, and then I can review/approve this.
(650) 331-3385 x713