This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: two minor constexpr-related fixes
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:43:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: two minor constexpr-related fixes
- References: <4C470635.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> The first patch: The flags we pass here are eventually passed to
> convert_for_initialization, and we want LOOKUP_COMPLAIN so we get errors.
> ?This may only have an effect on the constexpr branch, where we use
> digest_init for literal types, but is correct in any case.
> The second patch: the code for comparing CONSTRUCTOR was long obsolete, as
> CONSTRUCTORs aren't expressions anymore.
Thanks for the correction.