This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix visibilities handling in write_symbol
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:07:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix visibilities handling in write_symbol
- References: <20100721114437.GB10125@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On 10-07-21 07:44 , Jan Hubicka wrote:
* lto-streamer-out.c (write_symbol): Fix visibilities of external
+ /* Immitate what default_elf_asm_output_external do.
+ When symbol is external, we need to output it with DEFAULT visibility
+ when compiling with -fvisibility=default, while with HIDDEN visiblity