This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gccgo] Force "C" locale in gotest
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:28:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gccgo] Force "C" locale in gotest
- References: <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> +# Makes egrep,grep work better in general if we put them
> +# in ordinary C mode instead of what the current language is.
> +unset LANG
> +export LC_ALL=C
> +export LC_CTYPE=C
If you already set LC_ALL there is no need to set any other LC_*, since
LC_ALL overrides them all.
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = D4E8 DBE3 3813 BB5D FA84 5EC7 45C6 250E 6F00 984E
"And now for something completely different."