This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR37077 Implement Internal Unit I/O for character KIND=4, Part 2
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:54:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR37077 Implement Internal Unit I/O for character KIND=4, Part 2
- References: <4C3FFC9D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/16/2010 08:30 AM, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> This patch adds READ support for wide character internal units. It
> also takes care of the issue noted in comment #7 of the PR.
> Regression tested on x86-64-linux-gnu. Test case attached. I will
> start looking at the ppc issue after I get this committed. I also plan
> to look over list directed read next.
> OK for trunk?
In write_character, the new code has lots of tailing spaces (in the
otherwise empty lines). And one after "code borrowed from".
Otherwise, the code looks fine. Thanks!