This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 44936: Generic TBP not resolved correctly at compile time
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:33:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 44936: Generic TBP not resolved correctly at compile time
- References: <AANLkTikbDzr8wz-rz94gwvwF03he5H_dy0D08A0p9EsQ@mail.gmail.com>
Janus Weil wrote:
this patch fixes the non-polymorphic usage of generic TBPs with
overridden specifics. In this case the generic TBP call was always
resolved to the base-class procedure and not the overridden one. The
first two hunks contain the actual fix, the last three are an
unrelated cleanup of unnecessary code.
Regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
Thanks for the patch!