This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM] Fix reservation cortex_a8_load_store_2
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:36:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Fix reservation cortex_a8_load_store_2
- References: <4C3D997B.email@example.com>
On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 19:03 +0800, Jie Zhang wrote:
> I just found reservation cortex_a8_load_store_2 might not be correct. I
> think it should reserve cortex_a8_issue_ls in the second cycle. The
> patch is attached. I also add cortex_a8_issue_ls to the first cycle. So
> we can remove the comment on why we don't reserve cortex_a8_issue_ls.
> After the change, this reservation is not same as cortex_a8_multiply_2
> any more. So I remove that comment, too.
> Tested it on arm-none-eabi for NEON. Is it OK?
> * config/arm/cortex-a8.md (cortex_a8_load_store_2): Reserve
This is OK.