This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Mark several libgfortran helpers as DECL_PURE_P or TREE_READONLY in the FE
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:47:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Mark several libgfortran helpers as DECL_PURE_P or TREE_READONLY in the FE
- References: <20100713202829.GE20208@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> The problem is just that apparently many of the decls in fortran FE aren't marked DECL_PURE_P when they really are pure.
> Fixed thusly, bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux and i686-linux.
> Ok for trunk?
OK. Well spotted! Thanks for fixing it!
> 2010-07-13 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * trans-decl.c (gfc_build_intrinsic_function_decls,
> gfc_build_builtin_function_decls): Mark functions as
> DECL_PURE_P or TREE_READONLY.