This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: typo in comment "the free the" => "then free the"
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Jay K <jay dot krell at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 03:44:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: typo in comment "the free the" => "then free the"
- References: <COL101-W81960072CF6E902BE2D6EE6B80@phx.gbl>
On 12 July 2010 13:57, Jay K <email@example.com> wrote:
> jbook2:p246 jay$ grep -i "the free the" /src/gcc-4.5.0/gcc/*.c
> /src/gcc-4.5.0/gcc/c-decl.c:?? all the way to assembler language output.? The free the storage
> Should say "Then free the".
> Same in trunk.
Fixed in trunk in revision 162121.
I am not going to fix it in GCC 4.5.0. You do not need any copyright
assignment or a review to fix such typos, so feel free to submit
patches or get a SVN account. Either of these two things will make
fixing such typos much faster.