This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Generated files and patches
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:24:29 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Generated files and patches
- References: <4C234257.firstname.lastname@example.org> <AANLkTin8izGUvidazUYhRhZbe-yHl5eGpiJuLh1dG0fA@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LSU.email@example.com> <4C2B3AD3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> How about the following clarification to
>> ? Sebastian, would that have helped? Manuel, any other suggestions?
> Yes, this is good.
Thanks, Sebastian! And sorry for missing your patch, which I only saw
later on the last after I had responded to the direct mail. If you have
any further suggestions, or even patches, do not hesitate to send them our
way! (And be my guest copying me directly on anything related to our web