This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] gfc_add_field_to_struct refactoring
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:17:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] gfc_add_field_to_struct refactoring
- References: <4C2F0964.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C363006.email@example.com>
Le 08.07.2010 22:07, Tobias Burnus a Ãcrit :
Mikael Morin wrote:
That code was creating a FIELD_DECL and adding it, as backend_decl for
C_PTR's hidden C_ADDRESS field, and as TYPE_FIELDS for the containing
type (which is a void pointer type).
As the field is hidden, it should not be accessible from the
front-end, and as the containing type is a void pointer type, the
middle-end should not try to access its TYPE_FIELDS.
The testsuite run is more than halfway now without new failures
OK for trunk, if it passes?
OK. Thanks for the patch!
Thanks for looking.
It is in at revision 162042.