This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch targets]: Add support of ms_hook_prologue for x64 architecture
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, stanshebs at earthlink dot net, thorpej at netbsd dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:55:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch targets]: Add support of ms_hook_prologue for x64 architecture
- References: <OFBB80A06F.FCE186BC-ONC125775A.0052CB67-C125775A.0052E2D8@onevision.de> <4C360E20.email@example.com>
2010/7/8 Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 07/08/2010 08:05 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
>> Thank you for catching it. No, it isn't necessary anymore.
> This second patch is ok.
Patch applied at revision 161971.
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
| (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
| (")_(") him gain world domination