This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING^2 [PATCH] Fix decompress of min_issue_delay
- From: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 00:32:24 +0800
- Subject: Re: PING^2 [PATCH] Fix decompress of min_issue_delay
- References: <4C34955C.email@example.com> <4C34A6BD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/08/2010 12:09 AM, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
Jie Zhang wrote:
Thanks! committed on trunk.
Glad to see you come back. Could you please take a look at this patch?
Sorry for the delay with the answer. The patch is ok. Thanks for fixing