This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING^2 [PATCH] Fix decompress of min_issue_delay
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 12:09:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING^2 [PATCH] Fix decompress of min_issue_delay
- References: <4C34955C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jie Zhang wrote:
Hi Vladimir,Sorry for the delay with the answer. The patch is ok. Thanks for
Glad to see you come back. Could you please take a look at this patch?