This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch i386]: Add support of "hotfix" -feature for x64
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Kai Tietz <kai dot tietz at onevision dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 20:28:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch i386]: Add support of "hotfix" -feature for x64
- References: <AANLkTim4hXrowA5do2ic8Iu9inZfWX1Z_haIRY6hQ7ze@mail.gmail.com>
2010/7/6 Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> Better, but honestly I'd been thinking just to bring one
>> directive per line, rather than trying to block the output
>> onto several lines. ?I.e.
>> ? for (i = 0; i < filler_count; i += 4)
>> ? ?fprintf (asm_out_file, ASM_LONG " 0x%x\n", filler_cc);
>> Ok with that change.
> Please also use %#x instead of 0x%x.
Ok, changed it to a simple loop without formatting and I use %#x.
Committed at revision 161875 & 161876
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
| (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
| (")_(") him gain world domination