This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: allow certain kinds of inputs to top level asm()-s
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:50:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: allow certain kinds of inputs to top level asm()-s
- References: <4C32F9BA0200007800009ABF@vpn.id2.novell.com>
On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@novell.com> wrote:
> This is so that use of symbols referenced in these asm()-s can be
> properly tracked by the compiler, just like is the case for all other
> asm()-s. I'm particularly looking forward to use this in the Linux
I think that this also needs a few changes in doc/extend.texi...?