This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 44625
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:10:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 44625
- References: <4C31C773.email@example.com>
On 07/05/2010 07:52 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
I have this patchlet for another case where we use BASELINK_P on
NULL_TREE. Tested x86_64-linux. I propose to apply it to mainline and
4_5-branch only and then close the PR: it's a regression, but just a P5
Seems like we ought to catch this when we're creating the COMPONENT_REF,
rather than when we're trying to substitute into it; we shouldn't create
a COMPONENT_REF with a null operand 1.