This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 44693
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 22:20:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 44693
- References: <email@example.com> <4C30E9CB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> How about using only the first part of your patch - and keep the old
> rank = array->rank;
Actually, you are correct. I was led down the garden path by a failure
in minmaxloc_4.f90, which contains
REAL :: A(1,3)
REAL :: B(3,1)
if (minloc(sum(b(1:3,:),2),2) .ne. 1) call abort()
if (maxloc(sum(b(1:3,:),2),2) .ne. 3) call abort()
which is wrong.
Thanks for catching the error!
I will commit a correct version shortly.