This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 44693
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: burnus at net-b dot de, tkoenig at netcologne dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 12:58:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 44693
The standard says:
> DIM shall be an integer scalar with a value in the range 1 <= DIM <= n,
> where n is the rank of ARRAY.
So I don't see how
> real a(10:10)
> then "sum(a,dim=2)" is correct, and the sum has rank 1.
can be valid.