This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Committed fix for your r161745 to gfortran.dg/char_bounds_check_fail_1.f90
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 05:10:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: Committed fix for your r161745 to gfortran.dg/char_bounds_check_fail_1.f90
- References: <201007030608.o6368Ltk023530@ignucius.se.axis.com>
On 07/02/2010 11:08 PM, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
I don't see the patch for that commit on the gcc-patches@ nor
Anyway, the patch had a formerly hidden (due to the invalid
dg-syntax you fixed) syntax error; an unquoted ')', causing:
We discussed the dg-syntax problems on IRC. There was another one broken after
fixing the syntax that I found, but I mussed this one.
Thanks for fixing.