This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Allow ipa-split to handle DECL_BY_REFERENCE retvals
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rguenther at suse dot de
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:55:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: Allow ipa-split to handle DECL_BY_REFERENCE retvals
- References: <20100701154531.GA32224@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * ipa-split.c (split_function): For aggregate values set return_slot_opt;
> > when passing DECL_BY_REFERENCE produce *<retval> = fncall.part ()
> > (execute_split_functions): Do not care about DECL_BY_REFERENCE.
> You've installed another change with this. And watch long lines in ChangeLog.
Ah, the profile-use change that got stuck in my commit tree. It is reverted
now. ChangeLog seems to be fixed in meantime.
My apologizes for this.