This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR44662 - unitialized memory with typebound procedures
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:12:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR44662 - unitialized memory with typebound procedures
- References: <4C2E1EA8.email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 07:15:20PM +0200, Mikael Morin wrote:
> this could probably go in as obvious, but as I haven't committed
> anything since ... well, last time, I would like a "OK to mess around
> Currently regression testing. OK for trunk if it passes ?
It does appear to be obvious.