This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [build, doc, v3] Support Sun symbol versioning in libstdc++-v3, rev. 2
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:37:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [build, doc, v3] Support Sun symbol versioning in libstdc++-v3, rev. 2
- References: <yddwrtgwc9w.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
> Ok for mainline?
I didn't study the v3 bits in any detail, but it looks good to me, and
consistent with the plans. Can you confirm that for non-solaris targets
no changes whatsoever are expected?
I say, please wait one more day to be safe, and then the v3 bits are
approved to go in.