This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Do framep replacement even on RHS outside of MEM contexts (PR debug/44694)
- From: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 16:33:24 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Do framep replacement even on RHS outside of MEM contexts (PR debug/44694)
- References: <20100629143144.GM25077@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com> <4C2C4E0F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100701082205.GT25077@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On 07/01/2010 04:22 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 04:13:03PM +0800, Jie Zhang wrote:
Yes. This fixes the ICE I saw. Thanks!
This patch caused ICE for arm-none-eabi target:
internal compiler error: in arm_dbx_register_number, at
when compiling thumb multilib libstdc++.
Richard Earnshaw has already reported this in the PR, and here is my fix for
that. I don't have any arm boxes, so will just test it on x86_64-linux and
i686-linux (the PR44694 patch has been tested also on ppc/ppc64/s390/s390x
btw), could you please test it on arm? Thanks.
2010-07-01 Jakub Jelinek<email@example.com>
* dwarf2out.c (reg_loc_descriptor): For eliminated arg_pointer_rtx
or frame_pointer_rtx use DW_OP_fbreg offset DW_OP_stack_value.