This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING, V850] Add support for V850E2 and V850E2V3
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Naveen H. S" <Naveen dot S at kpitcummins dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:29:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING, V850] Add support for V850E2 and V850E2V3
- References: <371569CBCFB2E745B891DBB88B2DFDDD19CB553A33@KCINPUNHJCMS01.kpit.com>
Please consider this mail as a reminder to review the patch posted at
the following link:-
Sorry for taking so long to review this patch.
I had some problems with it however, and I do not think that it is ready
for inclusion into the sources yet. In particular I found that:
* The v850e-elf target would not build.
I think that you are missing a definition of "extra_modes" in the
* No v850 executable would link.
There was always a complaint about a missing library: "-lsim".
* The patch introduces about 50 new unexpected failures into the gcc
Here are a few of the tests that fail:
* The patch removes the v850ea target.
I see no particularly good reason for this.
* The patch removes perfectly good comments for no reason.
Eg. In predicates.md the comment describing the
call_address_operand predicate is deleted.