This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] gsocket.h RTEMS specific patch
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:41:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] gsocket.h RTEMS specific patch
- References: <4BC47421.email@example.com> <20100413134413.GA32969@adacore.com>
On 04/13/2010 08:44 AM, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
OK to commit to at least the trunk?OK.
Committed to trunk. Would it be possible to
get this applied to the 4.5 branch as well?
2010-04-13 Joel Sherrill<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gsocket.h: Run-time can no longer be built without network
OS headers available. Changing RTEMS GNAT build procedure to
reflect this and letting run-time build use network .h files.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research& Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985