This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] GNAT s-oscons-tmplt.c multiple undefined errnos
- From: Thomas Quinot <quinot at adacore dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:23:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] GNAT s-oscons-tmplt.c multiple undefined errnos
- References: <4BC474E7.email@example.com> <20100413140357.GA36628@adacore.com> <4BC47B42.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Joel Sherrill, 2010-04-13 :
> You are expecting errnos not defined by POSIX to be there.
> newlib has gone to a fairly pure set of POSIX errnos. Would
> it be better to just rewrite the g-socket.adb case into a
> series of if's
What are the undefined cases seen in newlib? Yes, rewriting into IFs may
be a solution.
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** email@example.com ** Senior Software Engineer
AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA