This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Merge fortran-exp into trunk.
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:00:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Merge fortran-exp into trunk.
- References: <4BC35EAE.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
The attached is the big patch of the merge of fortran-exp/gcc/fortran
into trunk/gcc/fortran. I am regression testing now. I need to
consolidate the Change logs and will do so before committing.
Much thanks to Daniel Franke.
OK for trunk if regression testing passes?
OK. Thanks to you and to Daniel F.
31 files changed, 2221 insertions(+), 2609 deletions(-)
What I like is that - additional to other advantages - the number of
lines actually was actually reduced!
Transmitting file data ................................
Committed revision 158253.