This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ifcvt/crossjump patch: Fix PR 42496, 21803
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:00:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: ifcvt/crossjump patch: Fix PR 42496, 21803
- References: <4BB3CCCA.email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Bernd Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The two PRs 42496 and 21803 show a problem with the RTL ifcvt pass:
> sometimes, we end up with two identical insns, predicated with opposite
Cool. But unfortunately I get an ICE on ia64 with this patch applied.
Do you still have access to ia64? Otherwise I'll see if I can debug this.