This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch, fortran] PRs 43039, 43 & 44
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:27:39 +0100
- Subject: [Patch, fortran] PRs 43039, 43 & 44
Committed as 'obvious' in revision 43039. I can see no reason for
testcases, since these are all cases of missing checks internal to
gfortran. Not only this, the patch is completely safe since seg faults
or ICEs are prevented without any co-lateral damage.
2010-03-18 Paul Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* trans-expr.c (conv_parent_component_references): Ensure that
'dt' has a backend_decl.
* trans-expr.c (gfc_conv_structure): Ensure that the derived
type has a backend_decl.
* resolve.c (resolve_global_procedure): Check that the 'cl'
structure is not NULL.