This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^2: [Patch] PR 37454 - Fix -rdynamic check in gcc/configure
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com, bonzini at gnu dot org, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:45:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping^2: [Patch] PR 37454 - Fix -rdynamic check in gcc/configure
- References: <201001051728.o05HSKA12843@lucas.cup.hp.com> <201001052104.o05L4whD020323@greed.delorie.com>
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 16:04 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> I think this is OK, my only concern is that plugins will now only be
> enabled for targets where "objdump -T" works.
It should be easy to address this issue by extending the checking in
configure.ac if and when it becomes necessary. Right now I am not aware
of any targets that support plugins but don't support 'objdump -T'.
I will go ahead and check in my patch.