This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix installation of DLLs on PE platforms (win/cyg/ming/ce)
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:27:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix installation of DLLs on PE platforms (win/cyg/ming/ce)
- References: <4A833CC3.email@example.com>
Tested by bootstrap and make install with DESTDIR, and then manual
inspection of the DESTDIR prefix layout. Ok for HEAD?
BTW, I tested this on top of my still-pending patch to build libstdc++-v3 as
a DLL on Cygwin, and it worked fine there too, so I would like pre-approval to
add the bindir flag there too once that patch is committed. Ok?
Yes and yes. Thanks!