This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] patch PR debug/39706
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:39:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] patch PR debug/39706
- References: <4A6EEB4F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Dodji Seketeli<email@example.com> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> In the debug info generated by g++, names represented in the .debug_pubname
> section are not qualified when said names refer to declarations in
> namespace scope.
> The attached patch addresses that issue.
> It bootstraps and passes regtests for trunk on x86_64 and I am currently
> running the same in 4.4 and 4.3.
> OK to commit to those branches assuming it bootstraps/regtests on 4.4 and 4.3 ?
Please wait until the 4.3 branch is unfrozen again.
> - --
> Dodji Seketeli
> Red Hat
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----