This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [trunk<-vta] Re: [vta, trunk?, fortran] fix -g/-g0 codegen diffs in fortran
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:52:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [trunk<-vta] Re: [vta, trunk?, fortran] fix -g/-g0 codegen diffs in fortran
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2008, Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote
>> This patch fixes 204 -fcompare-debug failures in GCC fortran
>> (including libgomp) testsuites.
> Ok for trunk?
OK. I did not see a quick way to do it less wasteful and having the same
result for -g/-g0; it should not be too wasteful, however.
PS: What is actual the VTA/LTO merge status/plan. Is there already
something usable in the trunk?