This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][REVISED]: fix misc darwin9 hard-codings
- From: Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:08:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][REVISED]: fix misc darwin9 hard-codings
- References: <20081130215959.GA26094@bromo.med.uc.edu>
Jack Howarth wrote:
Previously approved patch with revised change log
as requested by Andreas Tobler.
2008-11-29 Jack Howarth <email@example.com>
configure.ac: Expand to darwin10 and later.
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/darwin-comm.c: Expand to darwin10 and later.
libjava/configure.ac: Expand to darwin10 and later.
libjava/testsuite/lib/libjava.exp: Expand to darwin10 and later.
Jack, you only need to send the diffs from the sources, you do not need
to send the configure diffs. They might be huge and confusing. So in the
future, only configure.ac stuff, the rest should be reproducible by
everyone. (Given they have the right tools :)