This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR rtl-opt/38281 ICE in reg_referenced_p with combine
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:17:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR rtl-opt/38281 ICE in reg_referenced_p with combine
- References: <email@example.com>
> The problem here is that distribute_notes assumes that if the i2 is
> not NULL, INSN_P is true but it could have been a deleted instruction
> note which case we could get an ICE on PATTERN of it (or get a NULL
> from it without RTL checking enabled).
i2 is not NULL because newi2pat is not either, which is a little strange if i2
has been deleted. Why is newi2pat not NULL?