This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR fortran/38184 invariant RESHAPE not expanded if SOURCE is empty.
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at tele2 dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: correctifs gcc <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 00:56:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR fortran/38184 invariant RESHAPE not expanded if SOURCE is empty.
- References: <492483F3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4929D95D.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Mikael Morin wrote:
>> this is only a missed optimization, but it is obvious on the other hand,
>> and it should have a limited impact (empty arrays only).
>> regression-tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, ok for 4.4? 4.3 as well?
> OK for 4.4, I think there is no need for 4.3. (As James has shown this
> is also a rejects-valid PR.)
Right, maybe I should use his testcase then?
I will commit tomorrow.
> Sorry for missing the patch. Is there any other unreviewed patch around?
Not yet ;-)