This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 38160 - C Binding: Kind parameter checking too strict and too late
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at tele2 dot fr>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:40:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 38160 - C Binding: Kind parameter checking too strict and too late
- References: <49207D47.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4920808F.email@example.com> <492082AF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Mikael Morin wrote:
Patch is OK.
gfc_free_charlen is not part of it ;-)
That happens if one does a minor modification and forgets that one
applied another patch before re-diffing. I now attached only the actual
patch. Thanks for spotting it.