This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]: Fix bootstrap/PR 25502: I64d format Werror problem in build
- From: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Danny Smith" <dansmister at gmail dot com>, NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:57:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch]: Fix bootstrap/PR 25502: I64d format Werror problem in build
Kai Tietz/Onevision wrote on 13.10.2008 12:33:20:
> "Danny Smith" <email@example.com> wrote on 12.10.2008 07:58:00:
> > > Fix PR/25502
> > > * c-format.c (convert_format_name_to_system_name): Use
> > > TARGET_OVERRIDES_FORMAT_INIT.
> > > * config.gcc (extra_options): Add for mingw targets
> > > * config/i386/mingw.opt: New.
> > > * config/i386/mingw32.h (TARGET_OVERRIDES_FORMAT_INIT): New.
> > > * config/i386/msformat-c.c (TARGET_OVERRIDES_FORMAT_INIT):
> > > (ms_printf_length_specs): Removed const specifier.
> > > * doc/tm.texi (TARGET_OVERRIDES_FORMAT_INIT): New.
> > >
> > > Is this patch ok for apply?
> > >
> > OK
> > Thanks
> > Danny
> Committed revision 141087.
While checking my repository I found an uncommitted change.
I missed to check in changes to /config/mh-mingw. It is part of the patch
2008/10/13 by myself, reviewed and approved by Danny Smith.
Committed revision 142089.
2008-11-21 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mh-mingw (BOOT_CFLAGS): Add -Wno-pedantic-ms-format switch.
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.