This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Inline SIZE if cheap (PR fortran/38181)
- From: "Paul Richard Thomas" <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:40:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Inline SIZE if cheap (PR fortran/38181)
- References: <20081120091220.GY17496@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
This good; I thought about doing the same but, having reduced the
calls from 2+2*number of loops, I thought that one was enough:-)
OK for trunk.