This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] Fix oddity in formatted write
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: jvdelisle at verizon dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:19:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] Fix oddity in formatted write
- References: <33251377.5478971227075069247.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost>
> This was first reported in PR37472. This patch does not fix that PR
> but does straighten out the formatting. It requires a slight change
> to namelist_print_1.f90. Regression tested on x86-64-Gnu-linux.
> OK for trunk?
OK with a changelog.
(The output is then in line with ifort and also that the digits start
after a fixed amount of spaces after the "=" is in line with g95, f95,
openf95 and sunf95.)