This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix m32c issues
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:37:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix m32c issues
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
> Bootstrap and regtest on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu running - DJ, can you
> re-check this on m32c?
A few regressions, but I can't guarantee they are or aren't caused by
this patch (vs merely exposed by). It fixes the original problem case
and some other test cases, in conjunction with an extendhipsi2
pattern, which I need to commit now.