This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]: For mingw and cygwin targets allow second make of libgcc
- From: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:04:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch]: For mingw and cygwin targets allow second make of libgcc
Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com> wrote on 18.11.2008 11:54:01:
> Kai Tietz wrote:
> > Hi,
> > as I noticed while testing the patch about shared version of libgcc
> > introduced an minor issue for mingw and cygwin targets. The build will
> > fail, if you try to do a second attempt to link/compile libgcc. This
> > reasoned by a generation of a symbolic link, without checking if this
> > already exists.
> > ChangeLog
> > 2008-11-18 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * config/i386/t-cygming (SHLIB_LINK): Make sure that
> > $(SHLIB_MAP).def
> > is removed before trying to do a symbol link.
> "$(LN_S) -f" should work instead and is preapproved.
Ok, adjusted and committed at rev. 141963.
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.