This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR38097 I/O with blanks in exponent fails; BN and BZ
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:08:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR38097 I/O with blanks in exponent fails; BN and BZ
- References: <491EF071.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jerry DeLisle wrote:
Attached is a revised patch and test case. Tobias (via IRC) pointed out
some additional troublesome cases. Turns out they were actually other
bugs. Some initializations were not being done correctly.OK given by Tobias off-list.
This patch fixes those and cleans up the code a bit.
Regression tested on x86-64-Gnu-Linux?
OK for trunk?