This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR38119 - [4.4 Regression] character ICE in gfc_trans_create_temp_array
- From: "Paul Richard Thomas" <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: "Tobias Burnus" <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "Fortran List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:13:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR38119 - [4.4 Regression] character ICE in gfc_trans_create_temp_array
- References: <email@example.com> <491F13FA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
>> This is essentially the patch in comment #18 for PR31610:-)
>> Bootstraps and regtests on FC9/x86_ia64 - OK for trunk?
> OK thanks for the quick patch.
> (Could you attribute the test case to Mikael Morin, who created that
> test case based on Vivek Rao's program? [PR 38119, unfixed by this
> patch, but a patch exists.] I have no authorship whatsoever for that
> test case, except that I cloned the PR.)
Committed revision 141915 with requested changes made.
Thanks for the report and the clarification of the origins of the testcase:-)