This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] PR target/27880, _Unwind_GetIPInfo, 4.2/4.3/4.3 regression
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:06:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] PR target/27880, _Unwind_GetIPInfo, 4.2/4.3/4.3 regression
- References: <200811121857.mACIvBW26965@lucas.cup.hp.com>
Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I submitted it once before looking for comments and got some feedback
> from Paolo and Mark saying that it looked OK but it wasn't clear that
> either of those constituted an actual approval so I wanted to send it
> out again and ask.
As far as the libstdc++-v3 bits are concerned, it is (was) an approval,
> At Paolo's suggestion I changed this patch from the previous submission
> to include a change to libstdc++-v3/configure.ac in order to call
> GCC_CHECK_UNWIND_GETIPINFO on native and cross builds instead of just
> for native builds since it will now work for both.
Excellent, many thanks again.